Friday, June 13, 2014

CTMH Retirement List Available! While Supplies Last!

Hello friends.  Many of you may not be aware that the new CTMH Idea Book will be available August 1st; and this one will be for one year.  (Not the traditional 6 months.)  We will have two supplemental catalogs to go with this bigger Idea Book.  It will have a lot of new products in it.  

We were notified yesterday of the products that are retiring and are only while supplies last.  Click here to see all the retiring products. http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=18

There are five colors that are retiring in the ink pads, re-inkers, cardstock and pigment ink.  The colors are Twilight, Sky, Buttercup, Creme Brulee and Blush.  If you have purchased these colors; make sure you have a re-inker for each color of ink pad.  The re-inkers last several times of re-inking and are a great buy.  I have never had a CTMH ink pad dry out in my two years with the company.  I highly recommend them.  

There are several stamp sets retiring and many accessories.  Stock up while you can get them.  We had nothing left over to add to the "While Supplies Last" list on the last Idea Book; so I would get them soon.  
Be sure to register for my CTMH Two Year Anniversary and 550 Followers by clicking on this link. http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com/2014/05/celebrating-two-years-as-ctmh.html

I would love to have you post my badge for the drawing on your blog and link it to my link right above this sentence.  My goal is to reach 700 followers.   Thanks so much to all of you for a fabulous 2 yrs. (in March 2014).




All of your purchases count towards the June Special; where you choose one gift collection (Retail up to $65) for only $30 with each $50 purchase.  Fabulous products.  Get yours now before they run out!  

June Special
Celebrate CTMH 30 Yr. Anniversary 
Choose any of the following 6 Gift Collections for only $30 with each purchase of $50.  
Order yours at http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com



Click on picture to enlarge
See list below of items included in each gift collection


Product Item Numbers: 
CC10281  Delightful Ribbon and Trim Collection
CC10282  Extraordinary Embellishments Collection
CC10283  Holiday Happiness Collection
CC10284  Accessory Coordinates Collection
CC10285  Papercrafting Possibilities Collection
CC10286  Gifts and Kits Collection



CC10281 - Delightful Ribbon and Trim Collection- Retail Value $54
  • Hemp Black
  • Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Party Washi Tape 3-Pack
  • Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-Pack
  • Colonial White Rosette Ribbon
CC10282 - Extraordinary Embellishments Collection - Retail Value $50.55
  • Mini Medley Accents Antiqued Gold Collection
  • Just Blooms™ Floret Paper Shapes
  • Pixie Glitter Alphabet
  • Glamour Glitter Alphabet
  • Color Ready-Canvas Alphabet
  • Chalkboard Shapes
  • Durables Round Studs
  • Durables Square Studs
  • Colonial White Rosette Ribbon
CC10283 - Accessory Coordinates Collection - Retail Value $53.55
  • Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Huntington Complements
  • Chantilly Complements
  • Huntington Assortment
  • For Always Assortment
  • Tommy Assortment
  • Surfs Up Assortment
  • Chantilly Assortment
CC10284 - Holiday Happiness Collection - Retail Value $64.55
  • Season’s Tweetings Gift Bags (2 sets)
  • Frosted Paper Packet
  • Frosted Complements
  • Frosted Assortment
  • Sparkle & Shine Textiles
  • Sparkle Holiday Shapes
  • Sparkle & Shine Complements
  • Sparkle & Shine Assortment
CC10285 - Papercrafting Possibilities Collection - Retail Value $61.25
  • Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
  • Almond Glitz Glitter Gel
  • Colonial White Die-Cut Cards
  • My Creations™ Cubby
  • My Creations™ Collage Cubes
  • My Creations™ Star
CC10286 - Gifts and Kits Collection - Retail Value $64.70
  • Hemp Black
  • Glamour Glitter Alphabet
  • My Originals™ Matchbook Card Kit
  • Chantilly Textiles
  • Seasons Tweetings Gift Bags (2 sets)
  • My Creations™ Collage Cubes


Click here for June Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase (Retail $17.95)

Kaboom SOTM


Artwork Using June SOTM





Click on CTMH Videos for more CTMH training videos.
Don't forget the Tutorials tab and the Videos Tab at the top for more ideas to create.
Click here for information on becoming a CTMH consultant for only $99.

Click here for Stamp of the Month.
Click here for current  Specials.

Click here for Kit of the Month Club and here for Rewards Club.  You will earn FREE CTMH products with both clubs.  Great way to save money and get what you want for FREE.

Don't forget to check out all of my You Tube Channel Videos that I have created


Have a fabulous month of June; and a better 2014.  I really appreciate all of you, my followers, my friends, family and customers.  Many of my customers are my friends and that is even better.  I am here for any questions you might have, suggestions or tutorial requests.  You can call, text, email or comment on my blog.  I read all of my comments.  I can't respond to all of them; but I am so touched by the love out their in blogland.  

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria