Sunday, June 14, 2015

All Occasion Card - Sweet Pea Lemon Shortbread's On A Mushroom Digi

Hi friends.  I hope everyone is doing great!  I am feeling a little better.  Whatever this head stuff is; just won't go away.  I took antibiotics and they didn't help; so I am now waiting it out.  It has been overcast here in Southern CA; so our temperatures have been in the 80’s.  Fabulous weather for me; since I don’t really like the hot temperatures.

I had not created anything since before vacation; so my last post of a new creation was May 18th.  Wow!  Does anyone else have a challenge getting your creative Mojo back after not creating for almost a month?  It seems to get harder each time I take a break.  It took me a week before I could decided on a paper for the card I created just before this one.  It will be posted on June 18th.  


It is time for another progressive challenge with Sweet Pea Facebook group.  I love these challenges.  Each time you enter Part 1; you receive Part 2; which is the free digi for everyone who enters.  They are always so adorable.  Today is the last day to enter at 8 pm Mountain Time.  I am cutting it short this time.  LOL!

I am entering this card in the Path of Positivity Happiness challenge.  I do believe that Happiness is in the little things.  This little girl is so cute; just sitting on this mushroom.  She appears to be happy to me.  I also had to include a butterfly as well; because butterflies and flowers also make me happy.  I created this card for my mother; and I know she will love it.  

The dress is lavender; although it looks blue in this picture.  The paper with the dots is actually a lavender/bluish combo with light teal dots.  It is hard to photograph these colors.



Crafting By Designs Sketch 
I turned it sideways and added a few extra things to it.



Inside Card
Sentiments inside - CTMH Wavy Blooms - D1651



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies:
Frames - Nellie's Multi Frames
Circle - Cricut Art Philosophy
Scallop - Fiskars punch
Butterflies and corners inside - Joy Crafts

Paper 
Blue Smudged look - HOTP Blue Smudged
Dotted one - K & Company Susan Wingate
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy 
Lavender - Recollections

Sentiments inside - CTMH Wavy Blooms - D1651
Lavender Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon 
Stripe Ribbon - Stash 
Bling - Recollections
Ink - Heavenly Blue, Lagoon
Flower on ribbon - 

Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair - BG10, BG11, BG32
Dress & Flower - BV01, BV11
Eyes - BG32
Grass - G94, G24
Mushroom - BG11, B93



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

One Sweet Challenge - Dies and/or Punches (1 of 3)
Clear It Out - Blue Stash (Striped ribbon/blue paper) (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Doodle Pantry - Anything Digital Goes (1 of 1)
Everybody-Art-Challenge - A Card For A Girl (No limit)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes w/Bling (1 of 4)
Inky Chicks - Butterflies (No limit)
Loves Rubber Stamps - Spots & Dots (No limit)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Top Tip Tuesday - Cut It Out (1 of 3)
Here's My Tip for Top Tip Tuesday - Use two different ribbons together as one; and use two frames together for one image.
Tuesday Throwdown - Frame It (1 of 3)
Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Crafting By Designs - Sketch w/patterned paper (1 of 3)
Crafty Gals Corner - The Great Outdoors (1 of 2)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
Penny's Paper-Crafty  - Favorite Embellishment (Bling/Butterflies)
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything But Square (2 of 3)
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes (No limit)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
4 Crafty Chicks - Polka Dots (No limit) (Thursday)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Bingo & Sentiment (Ribbon/Digi/3D item) (1 of 5)
DL.Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Art by Miran Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Friday)
Chocolate, Coffee and Card Challenges - Use Pearls (flower on ribbon) (1 of 2)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Stamping Boutique - Summer Fun (No limit)
A Gem of a Challenge - Something Blue (No limit) (Saturday)
Di's Digi Designs - Die Cuts (1 of 3)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Stacked Die Cut Sentiments (1 of 3)
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3) (Sunday)
ATW Exchange - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Color Your World With Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Path of Positivity - Happiness (1 of 3) (Monday)




Take time to look at all of the retiring items by clicking on this link - http://purpleglocreations.ctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=18.  Once they are gone; it will be hard to find them.  I am checking my list to see what I need before they are gone.  

Don't forget to check out the awesome June Special on our Crush Books and the June Stamp of the Month.






During the month of June, when you purchase any My Crush™ book and its accompanying assortment pictured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015, you will receive the coordinating stamp set FREE! That is a savings of at least $9.95 USD / $10.95 CAD! Choose from five lovely My Crush book offerings that will provide a swoon-worthy background for your favorite memories. From family reunions to camping adventures to holiday countdowns—and much more—you will be crushing on all these books and the possibilities they provide. Every My Crush book features a hard cover with wire binding and cardstock-weight pages that are printed with eye-catching designs to form the perfect bases for your memory keeping. Additionally, each My Crush book also features unique details—from glossy print, to vellum pages, to gold foil, to ink-resistant patterns—that make displaying your personality easier than ever. Plus, once you add the artistry of the coordinating assortments featuring sticker sheets, envelopes, alphabets, cards, and journaling spots, along with your free stamp set, you will be well on your way to your own gorgeous mini book creation! This offer is only available while supplies last and once they’re gone, these books are gone for good, so put your orders in early to get your summer romance rolling today!
Dates: Offer valid June 1, 2015(9:00 am MDT)–June 30, 2015(11:59 pm MDT).
Featured Products:
My Crush® books, My Crush® assortments, and coordinating stamp sets

Product Item Numbers:
In the Pink:
Z2000 My Crush® In the Pink Book
Z2042 My Crush® In the Pink Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1465 My Acrylix® Glitter Glam
Wildwood:
Z2001 My Crush® Wildwood Book
Z2040 My Crush® Wildwood Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1456 My Acrylix® Born to Roam
Holiday Happenings:
Z2098 My Crush® Holiday Happenings Book
Z2062 My Crush® Holiday Happenings Assortment
Free Stamp Set: C1602 My Acrylix® Magical Moment
Modville:
Z1855 My Crush® Modville Book
Z1886 My Crush® Besties Assortment OR Z1887 My Crush® Best Day Ever Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1431 My Acrylix® Reel Life
Bluebird:
Z1856 My Crush® Bluebird Book
Z1888 My Crush® Memories Assortment OR Z1889 My Crush® Favorites Assortment

Free Stamp Set: B1432 My Acrylix® Love This




Ice Cream Dream
Only $5 with a $50 purchase (no clearance items) or purchase for $17.95



Stamp of the Month Artwork








Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!

29 comments:

  1. The layout is beautiful in blue. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 187th Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design, love the shade of blue, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Pretty colours and a good tip. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

  4. This is so sweet, what an adorable image. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - a lot going on for you right now Gloria! Not feeling well and writing up such an involved post with all those details would knock me for a loop! I've got a head cold going on now too and I know how you feel - it's evidently reached No. California, whatever is going round! Oh yeah, focus Ginny... your card...love the colors you chose with the lavender and teal! The double ribbon is a beautiful element and I love the tip of using two die cuts behind your image! That certainly will solve a matting issue if a die cut is not of sufficient size alone - thanks for the tip! Delighted you are sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments!
    ~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT: [#133 – BINGO + Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafters Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had the cold, too? Last week I couldn't breeve out of my noz and this week I'm coughing until I can't breeve at all. Actually, I am feeling much better but I didn't do much crafting last week and my posts were quick and to the point!
    I am now donning my DT hat to tell you how delighted I was to see that I'd be commenting on your lovely submission to Tuesday Throwdown. I love the frame die cut and your double ribbon, too. Sweet image and pretty color combo. Good luck, my friend! Hugs, Debi TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable image, she looks fabulous with teal hair! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again very soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet image and pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so sweet and lovely/ The colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!
    xx Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - think I saw this on Facebook too - - thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Good luck in the draw. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and pretty. Love the soft colours.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creation.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet, love these colors and that hair! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps, see you soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. That image is just darling! And kudos to you for combining so many challenges. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card!! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful job, love the color and details! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Hugs,
    Leanne DT
    4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us over Sister Act Card Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is absolutely adorable! Love your take on that sketch! You chose such a pretty palette; love your sweet image and die cuts! Love that added bling, too! And your sentiments are perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Path of Positivity this month! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. We are headed to 115 degrees for the next couple of days, which is really too darn hot! I like your temps better! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so sweet and I love the turquoise hair. I wish I could do that in real life! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous make. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahhhh this is soooo cute! Love the design of your card!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing your lovely card in Di's Digi Designs "Use a Die Cut" challenge. Hope you can join in our latest challenge too, it's a nice easy one :-) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute card. Beautiful colors. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty card Gloria with wonderful wording on the inside. This is so perfect for our HAPPINESS theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian, DT

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for sharing your fabulous project at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a delightful card! The palette is so pretty and your colouring brings this little cutie to life. Love the details your embellies add. Thanks for joining us for our Dies and/or Punches theme at One Sweet Challenge. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria