Thursday, June 4, 2015

Birthday Card Using Two TLC Digi's

Hi to everyone in Blogland.  I hope all of you are doing well.  I made this card last August, 2014; but haven't had time to post it.  My daughter and grandchildren are here; but I was too sick to go with them for any activities so far.  My husband took vacation so that he could take them every day to do something fun. It is so upsetting to have planned this trip for so long; and then to get sick.  I got sick the first day of our vacation last month; but don't feel well enough to play yet.  I just wanted to get something posted on here; because I haven't posted since May 18th with anything new.

I taught my grandkids, Abigail (15 yrs), Lana (12 yrs) and Jayden (11 yrs). how to create simple cards with stamping and how to create a simple layered card. They are all loving it.  I know they will be asking their mother for lots of crafting supplies now.  Their mother wasn't too happy about that.  LOL!  They love to draw and create things and they love my cards I create for them; so it was a lot of fun for me to teach them a few basics.

I am sending them home with as many supplies as I can to get them started.  I ordered the special on the adorable Crush Journals below and I also ordered a lot of CTMH products to help them get started in stamping and creating.  I had to have everything from scratch.  It is so much fun! They said they wanted me to get them for their early Christmas gifts.  My grandson, Jayden, has already watched 4 of my videos.  He is so excited.  They each created two cards so far; one for Father's day and one for their mother.

I was able to go to Disneyland with my daughter and grandchildren yesterday; and what a long day.  We left at 6:30 am and arrived at 8:30 am; stayed until midnight.  It was exhausting; but a fun day for everyone!  

I created this card for my sister Becky.  Her birthday was in August and I thought this freebie from TLC was perfect for her.  She loves flowers.  I love the plaid background and the colors that Paulette chose for this (partially pre-colored) free digi.  I colored the flowers and the leaves.  


TLC Creations (partially pre-colored) free digi; which includes plaid background
I colored the flowers and the leaves.  



TLC Creations Digi; Inside 


  

Supplies used to create this card:

Cardstock - CTMH Gypsy and Thistle
Image front - TLC Creations (partially pre-colored) free digi
Sentiment inside - TLC Creations free digi

Markers
Flowers - Touch Twin Marker - P83 Lavender  (CTMH) 
Greenery - Touch Twin Marker - GY234 Leaf Green (CTMH)




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Gem Of A Challenge - Flowers (No limit) (Saturday)
Hiding in My Craft Room - Freestyle  (1 of 3)
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - Anything Goes  (No limit)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/optional twist (1 of 3) (Sunday)
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes w/color (1 of 3)
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes (No limit)
Pile It On - Focus on Coloring (No limit)
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (Monday)
Craftin Desert Divas - Summer (No limit)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Digi Sketch Challenge - Favorite Color Combo (Purple/Yellow) (1 of 4)
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Clear It Out - Anything Goes/Stash (Digi stamp, cardstock, sentiment) (1 of 3) (Tuesday)
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Paperminutes - Freestyle (No limit)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (1 of 5)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Wednesday)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/inside also (1 of 3)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
Paper Shelter - Make it Colorful/no Pastels (1 of 3)
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Whimsy Stamps - Anything But A Square (1 of 3)
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (1 of 5)








During the month of June, when you purchase any My Crush™ book and its accompanying assortment pictured in Annual Inspirations 2014–2015, you will receive the coordinating stamp set FREE! That is a savings of at least $9.95 USD / $10.95 CAD! Choose from five lovely My Crush book offerings that will provide a swoon-worthy background for your favorite memories. From family reunions to camping adventures to holiday countdowns—and much more—you will be crushing on all these books and the possibilities they provide. Every My Crush book features a hard cover with wire binding and cardstock-weight pages that are printed with eye-catching designs to form the perfect bases for your memory keeping. Additionally, each My Crush book also features unique details—from glossy print, to vellum pages, to gold foil, to ink-resistant patterns—that make displaying your personality easier than ever. Plus, once you add the artistry of the coordinating assortments featuring sticker sheets, envelopes, alphabets, cards, and journaling spots, along with your free stamp set, you will be well on your way to your own gorgeous mini book creation! This offer is only available while supplies last and once they’re gone, these books are gone for good, so put your orders in early to get your summer romance rolling today!
Dates: Offer valid June 1, 2015(9:00 am MDT)–June 30, 2015(11:59 pm MDT).
Featured Products:
My Crush® books, My Crush® assortments, and coordinating stamp sets

Product Item Numbers:
In the Pink:
Z2000 My Crush® In the Pink Book
Z2042 My Crush® In the Pink Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1465 My Acrylix® Glitter Glam
Wildwood:
Z2001 My Crush® Wildwood Book
Z2040 My Crush® Wildwood Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1456 My Acrylix® Born to Roam
Holiday Happenings:
Z2098 My Crush® Holiday Happenings Book
Z2062 My Crush® Holiday Happenings Assortment
Free Stamp Set: C1602 My Acrylix® Magical Moment
Modville:
Z1855 My Crush® Modville Book
Z1886 My Crush® Besties Assortment OR Z1887 My Crush® Best Day Ever Assortment
Free Stamp Set: B1431 My Acrylix® Reel Life
Bluebird:
Z1856 My Crush® Bluebird Book
Z1888 My Crush® Memories Assortment OR Z1889 My Crush® Favorites Assortment

Free Stamp Set: B1432 My Acrylix® Love This

Ice Cream Dream
Only $5 with a $50 purchase (no clearance items) or purchase for $17.95



Stamp of the Month Artwork






Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!

15 comments:

  1. This is a fab design. Great details with the flowers, PP and sentiment. Thanks for playing at Lacy Sunshine Colour your world challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lacy Sunshine CYW xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! What a joy sharing the love of card making with your grandchildren! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love the color combination! Thanks for sharing with us at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gloria, those flowers are awesome!
    Thank you for entering your fantastic creation at Lacy Sunshine's Colour Your World Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card love the image you have used
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card for our challenge at That Paper Shelter. Hope you'll visit us again for our new challenge on Wednesday! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. Glad that you were able to go and spend some time with your family and hope you are well soon. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I would of never guessed they were digis nor that they came partially colored. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas. Happy Crafting.

    Lisa
    CDD DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along at the Paper Shelters Bright Colours challenge, good luck, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and bright! Thanks for joining us at LovesRubberstamps this week, hope to see you again!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining the Clear It Out Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn CIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice card, but you didn´t read the text at paperminutes...
    my freestyle rules: "...but only one layer and by hand.....nothing punched, no designpaper, you shouldn´t take an image and glue it on....use your fantasy, colours, paper, tape and stamps....and - of course - your hands..."

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry Heike. I think I saw "Freestyle" and went with it. I didn't see the English version of the notes. I will check further next time. Hugs, Gloria

      Delete
  14. Really beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine's Colour your World Challenge!
    Hugs
    Sandra (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria