Friday, July 3, 2015

CTMH July Special - Fabulous Stamp Sale


Choose July SOTM free with $25 stamp purchase
or
Choose any of the following Hostess Rewards stamp sets for only $5 with each $25 stamp purchase.
or 
Choose Both~!  Choose as many as you want - 1 per each $25 stamp purchase.

Place the stamps in your cart that you wish to order and the choices for $5 will pop up. Or scroll to the bottom of the cart page to see your choices.  They will not appear until you have at least $25 in stamps in your cart.

Don't forget to check Retiring Items; as these stamp sets will be gone soon!

Click to enlarge.  List is below picture of the stamps that are eligible for only $5.

You can find the larger pictures of these stamp sets in the online copy of the Idea book or the Seasonal Expressions 2.



First Row Across Top (Left To right)
A1163 My Acrylix® Practical Planning
B1454 My Acrylix® Thanksgiving Wreath
C1614 My Acrylix® Tagged with Love
C1593 My Acrylix® Hats Off

2nd Row
A1169 My Acrylix® Well Wishes
D1615 My Acrylix® Sweet As Sugar

3rd Row
B1458 My Acrylix® Cuddly Salutations
C1587 My Acrylix® Sing Glory
C1596 My Acrylix® Happy Hexagons
D1608 My Acrylix® Better with a Friend

4th Row (Bottom)
B1477 My Acrylix® Exotic Flower
C1613 My Acrylix® Paper Bird
B1455 My Acrylix® Be Jolly
July SOTM - FREE


July Stamp of The Month
FREE with $25 Stamp purchase this month

Life Is Wonderful


Artwork Using July SOTM - Life Is Wonderful




Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn back most of my commission with FREE CTMH products.  Call, text or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria