Friday, July 29, 2016

Christmas Card Using Conie Fong "Dancing In The Snow" with Cricut Art Philosophy

Hello friends.  I hope everyone is doing well.  It is still super hot here in Southern CA.  I keep hoping it will cool down; but not yet.  Summer's use to be cooler here when I first moved here over 15 yrs. ago; but it has gotten a lot hotter in the past few years.  

I love Conie Fong's digis and don't have enough time to use them right now.  I worked really hard to get this one done in time for her Facebook Christmas challenge.  Come and join the fun at Conie Fong's Facebook group.  I hope you enjoy this sweet image as much as I do.  I had to make a blue Christmas card; as that is my favorite.  Plus, I just found these two papers at Joann's Fabrics on sale.  One looks like clouds and the other looked like snow; so I had to have them.  I am a paper addict!  I can't resist any kind of paper; and usually don't.  LOL!





Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Scallop behind sentiment - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (Retiring July 31)
Scallop with sentiment - Fiskars punch
Frames with Image and behind - Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A & B
Snowflakes - Martha Stewart punch

Paper - Snow look - Me & My Big Ideas (Joann's Fabrics)
Clouds Paper - HOTP Clouds
Cardstock - Colorbok Textured Cardstock
Ink - Crystal Blue
Snow - Flower Soft Polar White
Ribbon - Let It Snow - American Crafts
Sentiment - CTMH Just For The Holidays - D1380

Markers - Copics
Penquin - C1, C2, C4
Umbrella, Scarf - B21, B32
Ornament - C1, C2, B32
Lips - RV10



I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Colour Your World With Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Thursday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit) (Wednesday)
 The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Friends (2 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Retarte - Anything Goes (No limit) (Tuesday)
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2)
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Monday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
The Outlawz Monday's Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 3)


Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!! 

It's Good For Your Health!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh goodness....this card just makes my face want to smile in glee!! So joyful and fun! Love the non-traditional blue! Thanks so much for joining us for Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and beautiful Christmas card. Loving the blues and darling penguin image.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Gloria! Blue Christmas cards are a fun change from the traditional colors. I adore the cute image and will have to check out the Conie Fong facebook group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Gloria,and that image is soooo cute...gorgeous design of your card...thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
    hugs Željka
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at Inspiration destination.
    Greetings Geesje DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week. I hope i will see you again soon!

    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria