Friday, October 21, 2016

Christmas Card Using Art by Miran Whimsy Grateful Gloria and Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Good morning!  We had a little rain a few nights ago; which was nice for a change.  It cooled down briefly; but it is back in the 80's again. I hope things are going well for everyone.  

It has been a tough year so far due to my health and losing my dear precious mother in April.  Life isn't the same after losing a mother or father; or a spouse or child.  I find myself wanting to call my mom to talk about what is happening in my life; but she isn't there to call.  

Life goes on; but nothing is ever the same again.  I am very grateful for the time I had with my mother.  I am so glad I listened to my intuition that she wasn't well and flew home to see her two weeks before she passed away.  

I created a Christmas card using the fabulous Whimsy Art by Miran "Grateful Gloria" rubber stamp.  I was so surprised when Mi Ran selected one of the names that I chose for this gorgeous rubber stamp.  I am very grateful for my life, my family and friends.  I am also very grateful for all the friends I have made on the Internet and for my fabulous CTMH customers.  Many of them have become my friends as well.  It's like having another family.  I feel very blessed.

Here's a fun recipe for Butternut Squash Soup.  There is nothing better to eat on a cold fall/winter evening.  Enjoy!  






Inside Card
Using CTMH October Stamp of the Month - Yuletide Joy
and Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge


Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Frames outside - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Squares
Frames inside - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Rectangles
Border & Stocking inside - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Gift - Hand cut stamp from October SOTM

Image - Whimsy Art by Miran "Grateful Gloria" rubber stamp
Paper - CTMH Oh Deer Paper Pack 
Cardstock - CTMH Sea Glass, White Daisy
Glitter Cardstock - CTMH Sea Glass and Gold Glitter Paper
Stamp set - CTMH October Stamp Of The Month - Yuletide Joy S1610
See picture below of Stamp of the Month
Ink - CTMH Sea Glass, Versamark
Ribbon - CTMH Uptown Z3289
Embossing Powder - CTMH Gold
Bling - Studio 112

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00
Hair - Y11, Y15, Y21
Dress - BG32, BG34
Flowers - BG11, BG34
Gifts - BG34, Y28, W3, C5
Eyes - BG11
Leaves - YG95
Candle flame - Y35, Y38, YR18, Y00
Top dots around image - BG0000
Bottom dots below image - C1




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 3) (Sunday)
Angie's Digital Stamps - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 3)
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Great Impressions - Anything Goes (1 of 1)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Cute/Christmas (No limit) (Saturday)
Di's Digi Designs - Add A Sentiment (No limit)
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (1 of 2) (Friday)
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes (2 of 2) 
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
 DL.Art Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes (1 each day)  (Thursday)
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Use Sparkle or Bling (2 of 3)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)  (Wednesday)
 The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/option (2 of 3)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  (Tuesday
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Monday)
 Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit) 
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)





While Supplies Last
Choose Refill only or one of two bundles with Everyday Life Album of your choice
These include coloring pages!





October Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95 with no purchase

CTMH Yuletide Joy


CTMH Artwork Using October Stamp Of The Month




Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

16 comments:

  1. hi gloria...such a awesome card...thanks for playing at brown sugar challenges..
    hugs
    roshini DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is so beautiful,I really love it!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet and very beautiful Gloria

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inside and out! :) Love the aqua with the kraft, think I might try that colour combo too! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card thanks for palying along with us at polkadoodles
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, such a beautiful image.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Gloria! I love your coloring and the lovely card design. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love the soft, pastel colours. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar. We hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card with a lovely soft colour palette, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful colours...thanks for joining us at brown sugar challenges..
    hugs,
    DT
    roshini.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card love the soft colours and the paper is fab to . Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge. Helen DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Gloria!! I absolutely love the colors so very much.. and I love the sweet images...Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes FFC this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria