Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Close To My Heart Workspace Wonder Now Available - Get Organized

Hello friends.  I hope everyone is doing fabulous!  It was a little cooler this morning; but will be in the 80’s again today.  I am so ready for fall weather; but not winter.  LOL!

Close to My Heart has their new Workspace Wonder products in stock and they are fabulous!  Click here for more information and to place your order .  See description of what is used below the pictures.  These can be made into many different configurations; based on your crafting needs.


Here are the individual pieces; and what they are used for.

Small Tray - (4 x 8 x 1) Holds up to 2 marker stacks, stamp pad stacks or too caddies.
Stamp Pad Stack - Holds 5 of the new CTMH stamp pads.
Marker Stack - Holds 25 Shin Han Markers (This marker is about the same size as a Copic marker)
Tool Cubby - Has two sides and holds various tools.
Large Tray - (8 x 12 x 1) Holds up to 6 marker stacks, stamp pad stacks or tool cubbies.
Paper Tray - (12 x 12 1/2 x 2) Holds 12 x 12 size paper and cardstock.


This example has:

5 Paper Trays on the bottom
1 Large Tray on top of those
4 stamp pad stacks
1 marker stack 
1 Tool cubby
1 Small tray


This example has:
4 Paper Trays on the bottom
2 large trays 
4 stamp pad stacks
1 marker stack
2 tool cubbies
2 small trays 


Only $5 with a $50 purchase or $17.95 with no purchase

CTMH Yuletide Joy
2 die cuts with red edging - Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge


CTMH Artwork Using October Stamp Of The Month




Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my Videos, Tutorials, Rewards Club, Specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards Club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.  

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. They ran out of the stamp pad stacks; but should have more in by the end of November. Hugs.

      Delete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria