Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Close To My Heart Christmas Bundles Special and New Products

Hello Friends.  How is everyone doing?  Can you believe it is November already and almost Christmas!  Amazing how time flies!   I'm not ready for Thanksgiving or Christmas yet. LOL!   I wanted to share some of the specials and new products Close To My Heart currently has for the season.  Here is the link to my CTMH Webpage for you to look around for your Christmas gifts.  Scroll down and see many new products; some that are not in our Idea books.  Have fun shopping and don't forget to add your November Stamp of the month for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  





Close To My Heart has a Happy, Happy Christmas Campaign which features a workshop designed to help you and your customers have a happy, happy Christmas! We have made this workshop to help you create not only a beautiful Christmas album, just in time for the holiday season, but also to give you the materials to create four additional items that would make beautiful holiday gifts! It’s like getting five amazing projects all in one workshop!

During November, save over 10% off the retail value when you purchase one of the 12 × 12 album bundles (CC1179 and CC1180) for only $69.95 each! This bundle includes an exclusive guide to walk you through the steps of assembling five beautiful 2-page layouts and much more. Add on additional items to make additional projects with your leftover materials, too! 

Albums Available in Post-Bound and D Ring 



Bundle Contents:

• My Legacy™ D-Ring or Post Bound Album—Red
• Top Load Memory Protectors™ (10-pack)
• My Crush® Happy, Happy Christmas Pages
• Picture My Life™ Happy, Happy Christmas Cards
• City Sidewalks Complements 
• Oh Deer! Coordinating Cardstock 
• White Daisy Cardstock (12 sheets)

Be sure to click the Correct album choice 

D Ring Bundle - CC1179
Post Bound Bundle  - CC1180


We also have new thin cuts to match some of our fabulous stamp sets in the current Annual Inspirations Idea Book.


Click each title below to go directly to that link














Thin Cuts - Wreath - CC1157                                A1193 - Wreath Stamp 









These make fabulous Christmas gifts or Birthday Gifts
2017 Planner also available without bundle
                                      CC1178 Planner Bundle                                      


$5 with a $50 purchase or $17.99 no purchase
New Year's Cheer - S1611
CTMH Artwork



Close to My Heart has their new Workspace Wonder products in stock and they are fabulous!  Click here for more information and to place your order .  See description of what is used below the pictures.  These can be made into many different configurations; based on your crafting needs.

Thank you for stopping by my blog for a visit.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining one of my clubs.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria