Monday, March 20, 2017

All Occasion Card Using Ching-Chou Kuik "Spring Delight"

Hello friends.  How are you doing?  Are you ready for Spring/Summer?  We are getting more rain again in Southern CA.  It is supposed to rain 3 days this week. I feel like I am back in FL with all the rain.  LOL!  

I am here today to share another card I created using Ching-Chou Kuik "Spring Delight".  I love this sweet image; but have always been too intimidated to color it.  I am getting braver with my coloring this year; and starting to color the ones I wouldn't have colored a year ago.   All you have to do when coloring something that feels overwhelming; is just start coloring.  Do the things you are most comfortable first like skin and hair; then do one item at a time. Eventually you will get everything colored.  It's one step at a time.  Before you know it; it is all colored.  LOL!




Inside Card



I turned things around; but I think it is still like this sketch.




Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Image frame - Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Pierced Chain Rectangles
Butterflies and Butterfly Border - Joy Crafts
Inside Flourish die - Anna Griffin Fretwork 2
Inside Sentiment die - Gina Marie Designs Pierced Fancy Noted Label Dies

Image - Ching-Chou Kuik "Spring Delight"
Paper - Hot Off The Press Botanical Etchings
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Pixie and Raspberry
Ink - CTMH Sky (retired), Raspberry
Sentiment outside - CTMH So Many Smiles C1619
Sentiment Inside - CTMH Funky Blossoms - B1452 (retired)
Buttons - Buttons Galore
Lace - Celebrate It
Bling - Recollections

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Dress - RV10
Eyes - B14
Lips - RV19
Deer - E11, E13, #51 (RV00 nose, E11 eyes)
Rabbits - C1, C2 (RV00 nose, E11 eyes)
Flowers - B14, RV00, RV19, RV34
Leaves - G94




I am entering this card in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 3) (Sunday)
Come and Get It Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3) 
Dragonfly Dreams - Girly w/Die Cut/Punch (No limit)
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Stamping Sensations - Close To Nature (2 of 3)
The Ribbon Girls - Anything w/ribbon/image (No limit)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch (moved elements) (No limit)  (Saturday)
Scrapper's Delights - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Anything With Wings (No limit)  (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
QKR Stampede - Congratulations or Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
4 Crafty Chicks - Buttons (No limit) (Thursday)
Art Impressions - Spring-Y Cards (1 of 2)
Cardz 4 Gals - Pretty In Pink (1 of 3)
Craft Rocket Challenges - Feminine (No limit)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
DL.Art January Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) 
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
 Ike's World Challenges - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (2 of 2) 
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes (No Limit) (Monday)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)



Only $5 with a $50 order or $17.95 no order.


 
CTMH Artwork
Isn't this an adorable card?


Love this sweet card.





CTMH March Special
Cut It Up
All Thin Cuts and Thin Cut Bundles (With Stamps to match)
 are 25% off March Only
While Supplies Last





Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


30 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and such a sweet image. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digs Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so beautiful. Love the colors. Perfect touch with the butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Gloria! Thank you so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card and excellent hair colouring on that image.
    My rain has at last stopped after 6 days, and had a lovely sunny day yesterday :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and elegant card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty Summery creation, many thanks for joining our 'Close to nature' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute I totally love this image. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wonderful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love the colours you have on this!! Its very beutiful
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win in our challenge last week, Gloria! I adore this card and your use of the sketch is wonderful. Love those butterflies. I’m wearing a DT hat this morning so let me thank you for playing in our “Anything Goes/ Congratulations” challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Gloria,thank you for joining our ATG challenge at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW, this is such a beautiful card! I love the colours, gorgeous image and wonderful butterflies. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  12. how pretty your pink and blue butterflies are, Gloria! I just got that die myself, and am looking forward to playing with it. Beautifully designed card, and so gorgeously feminine, my friend! Lovely inside and out, and lots of pink! Your image is darling.

    So happy to see you at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge. My thanks for joining in with your lovely artwork. Please check back to see if you have won a badge!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAutiful! I LOve your colours and all these pretty embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gloria you did such a fantastic job. It's good to be brave! Your card is beautiful, so much lovely detail and texture. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafting with an Attitude Challenge 'Anything Goes' March 2017.
    Nicola, CWAA DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. How beautiful and delicate just love this. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gloria, your colouring is amazing! And such a beautiful card - thanks for joining us this week at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is stunning Gloria! I love how you colored her, and the details are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society. We hope to see you again!
    xx Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is gorgeous Gloria
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Gloria. So happy to see you again at Scrapbook Stamp Society with a gorgeous creation. Good luck
    Hugs, Miria DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so very pretty. thank you so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Good Luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great make. Thanks for joining us in our week 11 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card and stunning colouring. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is beautiful. I like how you challenge yourself, I don't think I would attempt something so intricate-but after reading your story I may give it a go. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card. I love all the butterfly die cuts and the lace. Lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights.
    Good Luck
    Michelle DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning card with adorable image. Thanks you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  29. A beautiful card, love the design – thanks for joining in the Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Anything Goes – Sarah DT – I am now following your lovely blog and would love for you to follow me back :) - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria