Thursday, June 22, 2017

25% Off All CTMH Regular Cardstock Packs Plus Scrapbook Album Special

Hello friends.  I thought I would let you know about two fabulous Close To My Heart Sales that will be ending on June 30, 2017.  

            CTMH Regular Cardstock Packs are all 25% off!  Fabulous Sale!

If it doesn't show sale price, make sure you are logged in and click on your cart on the top right side of page; then back to papers under Sale; if it doesn't show up.  Let me know if you have any issues.  Ends June 30, 2017



All "My Legacy" albums are buy one get one at 1/2.
Till June 30, 2017 or While supplies last.




June Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase 
or $17.95 no other purchase required

S1706 Hello Foxy

Isn't this adorable?  Love it!

Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria