Monday, June 12, 2017

Birthday Card Using Ching-Chou Kuik "Blue Illusion" image

Hello friends!  How has life been treating you?  I have been super busy, trying to get caught up with all of my DT cards after vacation.  That is always a challenge; because I need a vacation after my vacation to recuperate; and I usually have to hit the floor running, when I get home.  How many of you feel the same way after taking a vacation?

It is time for another Inspiration Post at Ching-Chou Kuik.  We were given a topic to "Use Kraft card".  What a challenge for me!!!  I didn't think I liked Kraft paper and searched everywhere at home; and finally found some CTMH Kraft paper.  I seem to resist new experiences sometimes and it takes me a while to get into it. 

I found that I like Kraft paper after all.  I am grateful that I have a challenge once in a while that isn't the norm; that challenges me.  I always feel that I grow as a person; when I finally embrace it and make it my own.  LOL!

Don't forget our Ching-Chou Kuik June Monthly Blog Challenge.  The topic is Butterflies; which should be an easy one for all of you.  We can't wait to see what you create.  There are so many gorgeous images to choose from on Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy shop.  Check them out.





Inside Card

Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Image frames - Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Rectangle Set
Fun & Flowers - Anna Griffin Perfect Planner Dies
Die behind sentiment inside - Cricut Artbooking pg 77

Image - Ching-Chou Kuik Blue Illusion 
Paper - Paper Wishes HOTP Nature's Touch
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Kraft Paper
Ink - CTMH Sky and Petal (both retired)
Ribbon - Celebrate It (Using Bow It All)
Bling - CTMH
Sentiment inside - CTMH Wise Guy Birthday C1662

Copic Markers
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Eyes - G0000
Lips - RV93
Butterflies - C9
Flowers - RV91, RV93
Leaves - G94



I am entering this cards in the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (2 of 8) (Sunday)
Dragonfly Dreams Challenges - Add Sparkle (1 of 3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
Allsorts - Use at least 2 dies (1 of 3) (Saturday)
Crafting With Dragonflies - Anything Goes (No limit) 
Dis Digis Designs - Birthday's Challenge (3 of 3)
The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Friday)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (2 of 3) 
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (2 of 3)  
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
CCEE Stampers - Flowers (No limit) (Thursday)
 DL.Art May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (2 of 2)  (Wednesday)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5) 
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (2 of 2) (Tuesday)
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes w/option (No Limit) (Monday)
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
The Paper Shelter - Flower Power - (1 of 3) 
Use Your Stuff Challenge - Warm Summer Colors (No limit)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes (No limit)





June Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase 


or $17.95 no other purchase required

S1706 Hello Foxy

Isn't this adorable?  Love it!


 CTMH Artwork




 June CTMH Special

We’ve Got You Covered
June 2017 Constant Campaign

Looking for a great way to preserve and protect your memories? We’ve got you covered! In June, buy one My Legacy™ album and get a second at 50%-off! Choose from our D-ring and post-bound styles, both of which come in a selection of 9 colors!

For New Consultants: Anyone who signs up as a New Consultant will get a My Legacy album of their choice FREE in their New Consultant Kit!

For Hostesses: Hostesses who host a party that reaches the fourth level of Hostess Rewards or higher qualify for a FREE My Legacy album!




  
Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


18 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. So dreamy... TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gloria - what a lovely card! I have always loved the earth tones with Kraft... I also like to use my pencils coloring - the white pencil on Kraft is stunning! I really like your coloring of her hair and the beautiful blue you picked for her eyes repeated in the blue ribbon. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background details. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Butterfly lover, so I immediately fell in love with your card! Thanks very much for sharing it at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is so pretty. The butterflies are the perfect embellishment. Thank you for joining the DL.ART June Linky Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so dreamy. I love all the butterflies. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. Love your coloring and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card Gloria, like you I wasn't too sure about Kraft card to start with but having used it I find I like it after all. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge this month. Claire DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, gorgeous image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Dies' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome colouring.. love her shiny hair.. Thank you so much for joining our 59th challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Hope you can join our next challenge.. And good luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely and wonderful work of your card. Thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card,thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty card....thanks so much for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a beautiful, romantic card!! Love the soft colors and the background paper is gorgeous with the image that you colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this time around, and good luck in the draw!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's gorgeous Gloria

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria