Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Birthday Card Using Conie Fong Summer Blossoms with CTMH Little Dreamer Paper

Hello friends!  It has been super hot here in Southern CA; but it's going to get over 100 today.  I can remember that CA used to be cooler than this; and that it rarely got above 80's.  I wonder what happened to all of that cooler weather.

It is time for another Conie Fong New Release.  Isn't she lovely?  Oh my!  I lose my heart to every new digi stamp that Conie Fong creates.  How can a person resist such beauty?  Conie has outdone herself this time; as she has three different images.  Click here to see all three new images; for a special price.  They are Summer Blossoms (see below), Summer Dreams and Summer Bride.

A few days ago, my husband asked me if I ever get tired of creating with young girls/ladies all the time.  I don't get tired of it; because all of them look/feel so different to me; and it feels like they come alive while I am creating them.  It's like magic happens; whenever I start to color them and then add them to a card. If you create cards with digis; then you too understand what I am saying.  

                                       Conie Fong Summer Blossoms






Supplies used to create this card:

Dies 
Frame with image - Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B
Frames behind image - Gina Marie Designs Stained Glass Border Rectangles
Doily Borders (inside and outside) - Martha Stewart Doily Lace Trim
Border on Top - Crafters Companion Doily Lattice
Leaves - Gina Marie Designs Greenery & Flower Dies
Sentiment die outside - Cricut Artiste; pg 58 I think
Sentiment die inside - Gina Marie Designs Stained Glass Border Rectangles

Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy, Lagoon
Sentiment outside - CTMH Balloon Wishes D1667
Sentiment inside - CTMH Wise Guy Birthday C1662
Ink - CTMH Glacier, Lagoon
Flowers - Stash
Bling - CTMH Purple Glitter Gems Z1936 (retired)

Markers 
Skin - E0000, E000, E00, R30
Hair - E50, E51, E53
Lips - RV02
Dress - R21, R32
Flowers - R21, R32, BG000, BG53, V05, V06, RV66


I am entering this cards in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (5 of 8) (Sunday)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
Crafting With Dragonflies - Anything Goes (No limit)   (Saturday)
Dis Digis Designs - Summer Day's Challenge (3 of 3)
The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/option (No limit)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Friday)
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes (3 of 3) (Thursday)
 DL.Art May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day)
Crafting By Designs - Things With Wings (3 of 3) (Wednesday)
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (5 of 5)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Use Your Imagination (3 of 3)
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Dies, Chipboard,Punches (No limit) (Tuesday)
Inky Chicks - 3 Patterned Papers (No limit)
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes w/option (No Limit) (Monday)
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything Goes (No limit)
Incy Wincy Designs - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes (2 of 3)
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes (No limit) (Other Date)
Artistic Stamper Challenge - Winged Things (3 of 3)
Crafty Girlz Challenge - Anything Goes (3 of 3)
Love To Craft Challenge Blog - Anything Goes (3 of 5)
Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes + Stamping (3 of 5)




New Close To My Heart Special until June 30th

All Cardstock packs 25% off!





Click hereLog in, click Shop and there is a list of 

specials at top of page.  Otherwise, click cart, then 

click Paper and cardstock for sale prices


 June Stamp Of The Month
Only $5 with a $50 purchase 
or $17.95 no other purchase required

S1706 Hello Foxy

Isn't this adorable?  Love it!


 CTMH Artwork





June CTMH Special

We’ve Got You Covered
June 2017 Constant Campaign

Looking for a great way to preserve and protect your memories? We’ve got you covered! In June, buy one My Legacy™ album and get a second at 50%-off! Choose from our D-ring and post-bound styles, both of which come in a selection of 9 colors!

For New Consultants: Anyone who signs up as a New Consultant will get a My Legacy album of their choice FREE in their New Consultant Kit!

For Hostesses: Hostesses who host a party that reaches the fourth level of Hostess Rewards or higher qualify for a FREE My Legacy album!







Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn most of my commission with FREE CTMH products. Call, text, Facebook message or email me with any questions you might have.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

13 comments:

  1. Beautifully created and very pretty colors, too! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends...
    Sherry @LPOCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ..Thanxx For Sharing With Us At JO's Scrapshack
    Sherry @ JSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Our challenge for 'Anythng Goes' is now closed. Our latest challenge is 'make the Sentiment the main focus'. Hope you can join us for this one. Wynn DT at Crafting with Dragonflies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty creation Gloria! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Gloria. Lovely choice of colours and lovely layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Mix It Up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Gloria, love the pretty dies. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Artistic Inspirations. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! And I love how you decorated the inside of the card. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Joyce, DT
    www.joycescreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is stunning! Thank you so much for joining us for Fun-day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Annie- DT Member Jo's Scrap Shack
    www.littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful birthday card! Lovely design elements. Thanks for joining us at Love to Craft! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so sweet! Thank you for playing at Crafting With Dragonflies! I can’t wait to see more from you soon!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card. I love every element of it.
    Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria