Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sympathy Card Using Imagine That Digis "Pretty Petunias" and CTMH Some Kind Of Wonderful Paper

Hello friends!  I am at a loss for words with all that has happened with the massive killing spree in Las Vegas.  I have cried a lot of tears and said a lot of prayers for those who attended this concert; and had to go through this horrible act of terror.  Also for those brave people who acted quickly and saved so many lives.  I am so sad for those who were injured, lost a loved one or have someone you know that was injured or killed.  There are no words for my deep condolences to all of you who were there.  I know the memory of this horrific event will stay with you for a long time.  It is a very sad time for the United States with so many of these mass killings happening.

I am taking a much needed break from my two Design Teams; but didn't want you to forget me while I am off.  LOL!  I am sharing a Sympathy card I created previously; but haven't shared yet.  I used one of the colored images from Imagine That Digis "Pretty Petunias"; which is one of my very favorite Digi sets.  Kris is an extraordinary artist and friend.  I was on her Design team years ago; when I first started making cards.  I had never used a Digi before working with Kris.  She taught me so many wonderful things and I am very grateful to her.  I continue to use her wonderful creations whenever I can.  


 

Inside of Card



Supplies used to create this card:

Dies
Image frame - Gina Marie Designs Stitched Circles
Inside Sentiment frame - Gina Marie Designs Loopy Rectangles

Paper - CTMH Some Kind of Wonderful
Cardstock - CTMH White Daisy
Ink - CTMH Pacifica


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes w/option (1 of 8) (Sunday)
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (No limit)
The Fairy And The Unicorn - Anything Goes/Option (No limit) (Saturday)
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes (1 of 3)  (Friday)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Imagine That Digis by Kris - Anything Goes (1 of 3 -ITD)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Morgan's Art World Open Challenge - Anything Goes (1 of 3)
Aud Sentiments - Use a Die cut & Sentiment (1 of 5) (Thursday)
Craft Rocket Challenges - Birthdays or Pretty Pinks (No limit) 
 DL.Art Linky Challenge - Anything Goes (1 per day) 
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes (1 of 1)
 Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (2 of 3) (Wednesday)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (No limit)
 Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes (2 of 5)
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes (1 of 3) (Tuesday
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (1 of 2)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (1 of 2) 
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes (1 of 3)  (Monday)
 Eclectic Ellapu - Dark/Dramatic Colors/Scary (No limit) (Other Date)  
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes (No limit)






Only $5 with $50 purchase

$17.95 with no other purchase

S1710 Christmas Tunes



  
CTMH Artwork for October Stamp Of The Month







Click above for details

Card Kit Includes die set of these adorable

 animals; and much more.



D1751 Punny Pals - Operation Smile Stamp Set
$7.00 of purchase is sent to Operation Smile for Children





 Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn approximately 17% on your orders - with my FREE CTMH Hostess Rewards.  Please email or Facebook message with your questions.


Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

15 comments:

  1. Very pretty sympathy card! The image is so striking! Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sympathy card, perfect sentiment too. Thanks for sharing over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sure to cheer the recipient up, I love the beautiful colours and the main image, very pretty and striking.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful sympathy card, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.

    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully crafted sympathy card - just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both beautiful cards for a sad occasion--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful!! The image is so pretty and the colors are perfect! Love the lacy frame around the sentiment on the inside, too! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hummingbird is so sweet on the pretty petunias. Thank you for joining the DL.ART October Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful image for a sympathy card! I love the flowers and the hummingbird! Thanks for joining us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty - I like that pretty diecut frame on the inside :) Thanks for taking time to share and link up this month Gloria! Thanks also for the kind words. I hope all is going well for you. ♥K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so pretty! I love the colours and the image! Very nice done!
    Thanks for playing along with our ITD’s Creative Playground Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#10 – Halloween)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Gloria!


    Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card,great image and coloring and fab use of dies,perfect for our challenge...thank you for joining us ta AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Gloria! Thanks so much for playing along with the anything goes challenge at The Imagine That! Creative Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards!!! Thank you for participating in the Imagine That! Creative Playground challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria