Tuesday, November 14, 2017

CTMH Cricut Cartridges - Cricut Retiring Physical Cartridges

NEWS FLASH!!! CTMH Retiring All Cricut Physical Cartridges - While Supplies Last


NEWS FLASH
FOR ALL CRICUT LOVERS
CTMH is retiring all physical Cricut Cartridges
Available While Supplies Last Only!!
Cricut will no longer be making the Cricut physical cartridges; so CTMH will not have access to them.  CTMH will continue the digital cartridges for Cricut Artistry, Cricut Flower Market and Cricut You Are Here Cartridges.  The digital cartridges will only work with Cricut Explore and above in Design Space.  The older versions of Cricut will not work for the digital cartridges.

For more information: 
Click here to purchase Artfully Sent Cartridge.  This one is listed under "Going Soon"; not with the Cricut Cartridges listing.

Please select the Cricut cartridges (Physical cartridges) that you want, before they are sold out.  They are Artistry, Artbooking, Flower Market, Artfully Sent and You Are Here.  These are all "While Supplies Last".

I offer a free SOTM with your purchase; but you need to add it to your order, purchase it and I will reimburse you $5 to your PayPal account. Please contact me via email or Facebook messenger for more information.   

If you are a Rewards Club member; you will receive Hostess Rewards points to use on your choice of free products; based on the amount you purchase.  



Last Chance for these adorable "Send A Smile" Card Kit
or Punny Pals Thin Cuts


Card Kit is $39.95 which includes thin cuts
Punny Pal Thin Cuts - $28.95
Card Kit does not include Punny Pals Stamp Set (See below)
While Supplies Last


D1751 Punny Pals - Operation Smile Stamp Set (17.95)
$7.00 of purchase is sent to Operation Smile for Children




November Close To My Heart Special
Paper Fundamentals are so versatile!  You will love them.
There are 24 pages; includes many of the new 40 colors as well.








Only $5 with $50 purchase

$17.95 with no other purchase

S1711 Through The Year



Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn approximately 17% on your orders - with my FREE CTMH Hostess Rewards.  Please email or Facebook message me with your questions.
Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria